img_3536-mediumAfter mastering the previous pleating technique, I stepped it up and tried aone that was a little more difficult. Lots of measuring on this one, but well worth the effort for the finished product.I am just hoping as I sit here that i have filed away the measurements! As the paper I used was so close to the background layer I inked the edges of the pleats to define it a little bit.The flowers I added were from Kaisercraft and i added a punched leaf and a ribbon bow to finish.The paper collection is Kaisercraft True Romance, and older release ,but one of my favourites.I have a really sore shoulder today, and not much use of my right arm, so I think the craft room is out of the question this weekend,looks like a reading weekend for relaxation! Til tomorrow…

Advertisements