_MG_1962 (Medium)On the previous post I explained how I made the background paper, and I used an A4 piece of cardstock. This actually gave me enough shabby cardstock to make a second card. For this one I foiled a chipboard birdcage, layered a piece of lace under one of the layers, inked around everything with distress tea dye ink, and then just layered up the flowers, gauze ( from the chemist) die cut leaves ( memory box loralai leaf branch) and ribbon bows. The weather here has been lovely…we even saw some sunshine for a brief time but it has turned cold again today, so this afternoon I am s5taying put in the lounge room, sorting out my dies into a more manageable system of storage and ability to find! Til tomorrow….

Advertisements