IMG_0762 In the previous post I explained how I made my book cards. After I had made them I realised they needed boxes to put them in so I made a box with a lid , but then realised that the lid needed decorating too, which all adds to the time and cost of making them so for this third book I made the box and cut a huge part of the lid away and backed it with a sheet of acetate so that you can see the box inside and it eliminates the need for decoration. Finally I am happy with the process and ready to make many more! we are going to a wedding in a couple of months so the next book card I make will be a wedding design. Til tomorrow…

Advertisements